We welcome your support of the Spiritual Center and our mission. Please let us know if you feel moved to volunteer your time or donate an item on our wish list. Thank you for your generosity!
- Building Committee (help with painting, minor repairs, and other hands-on building projects)
- Supervising on-site projects of the Charles River Group, bimonthly, monthly, or weekly.
- Seeking Facilitators for our monthly Peace Circle racial justice dialogues
- Children and Youth Programs (volunteer application with CORI check required)
- Gardening (help with our flower beds, raised beds, or indoor plants)
- Hospitality (this kind of help is needed at many events at the center)
- Transportation (giving people rides to and from Spiritual Center events as needed…could be monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly)
- Other: Let us know how you’d like to help!
Wish List: Let us know if you’d like to donate something
- Candles or flowers
- Letter/brochure folding machine
- Potted plants
- Round wooden table for meeting room
- A laptop computer, preferably fast, functional, and with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-655-9636 (if we’re not in please leave us a message and we’ll be in touch)